We are sharing some important precautions we are taking for the County Chairs Brunch after receiving inquiries about our protocols. Please read this carefully and please be prepared to cooperate with us in making this a successful, safe event.
- * Do Not Attend in Person Unless Vaccinated: We have a virtual option available to you if you are not currently vaccinated.
- * Mask Requirement: All in person attendees are required to wear masks from the time they enter the Crowne Plaza Hotel until they leave the hotel after the event. The only exception is when you are in your seat eating the box breakfast. If you forget your mask we will provide you with one.
- * Proper Mask Use: masks must cover your nose and chin at all times.
- * Mask Compliance: If you ignore the mask requirements, you will be asked to leave the event.
- * Seating: Unlike in years past, the seats will be spaced far apart from each other for social distancing.
- * Hand Sanitizer: We will have multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel.